To order a copy of an oral history sound recording, please contact us, and we will email you a personally tailored order form.
Order forms can be completed on-screen and returned by email. Please check our Charges page for current charges and details of how to pay.
Copies of recordings are supplied in 320 kbps MP3 format, and charged per 5 files. They can be delivered as follows:
- Burned to CD-R and posted (CD and postage extra)
- Download from private file share (free of charge)
Please allow 10 working days for copies to be made.
Can I order copies of any recordings? Are there any restrictions?
Oxfordshire County Council sound recordings
- You can buy copies of Oxfordshire County Council sound recordings unless the interviewee has withdrawn consent.
BBC Radio Oxford recordings
- You can buy copies of Radio Oxford recordings for private study or educational use, but not for commercial use.
Other sound recordings (published)
- You can only buy copies of a reasonable proportion of other published sound recordings, unless you have obtained written permission from the copyright owner to copy more.
Other sound recordings (unpublished)
- You can buy copies of all or part of other unpublished sound recordings, provided copying hasn’t been prohibited by the copyright owner.
- We are unable to provide copies of any video recordings.